Web & Graphic Designer
Join the fastest growing plus size fashion retailer in the nation! In this role you will design brand-appropriate graphics and web pages for E-commerce business, email campaigns, store signage, marketing materials, sales promotion and store operations through a variety of media; manages assigned projects to ensure timelines are met.
***** MUST SUBMIT PORTFOLIO or LINK TO PORTFOLIO *****
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop new, original graphics and design elements for future templates and email campaigns.
- Create new web page and email designs from existing designs and/or templates. Code all emails designed.
- Create and design in-store sign packaging, promotional marketing materials and signage as well as any other special signage used to highlight promotional activities.
- Collaborate with ECommerce team in creating visual designs such as landing pages, email programs and affiliate marketing; maximizes themes and brands ensuring contractual agreements are met and executed properly.
- Manage print production process through scheduling, preparing design for printing and proofing.
- Plan and develop multiple design projects in a fast-paced environment; manage visual design projects from concept through completion.
- College degree or minimum 4 years of experience in graphic arts & production within fashion retail company and/or agency
- Advanced experience of Adobe Creative Suite and specifically Indesign and advanced knowledge of web-based platforms, HTML, CSS, browsers and related technologies.
- Strong understanding of typography, layout, paper and printing processes, direct mail design, identity design and brand guidelines.
- Knowledge of best web practices.
- A collaborative environment without the red tape. Our open floor plan and strict “No Assistants Necessary” policy means everyone from our receptionists to our CEO is just a few footsteps away!
- A competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off. Our benefits packages are designed to be flexible to fit your needs with optional coverage for family members – including pets!
- All the usual suspects, including a generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, on-site café, masseuse, gym, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.