Manager, Company Planning
At Torrid we're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training, development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
This position will focus on driving our growth efforts through exceptional data analysis and evaluation of key performance indicators and advanced modeling. This position will involve the use of existing models as well as designing new ones to improve the accuracy of our Company Sales, Margin and Inventory Forecast as well as identify new areas of opportunity in the business. This role will focus on development and deploying data-driven strategies, including the scoping and managing of analytical projects across the enterprise.
What You'll Do:
- Demand forecasting of all metrics: revenue, margin, inventory, traffic, conversion ADT - across all dimensions of time: day, week, quarter, year.
- Weekly report generation of the business performance relative to Forecast, Budget and Last Year, by channel.
- Analysis of promotions, including their effectiveness and profitability relative to expectations.
- Coordinate with Merchandising, Creative, Store Operations and Digital Marketing related to promotional event execution.
Advise Creative team on promotional asset quantities by store based on Traffic and Conversion forecast.
- Collaborate with the Merchandise Planning leads to reconcile the Corporate Forecast with the Open to Buy.
- Assist in the development of quarterly investment targets.
Manage and update the Corporate Season Code Forecast as well as provide insight into the overall health and aging of our inventory.
- Identify opportunities using data, including operational, financial and experiential sources, and translate them into actionable targets.
Identify opportunities for ad hoc analyses to achieve specific business goals.
- Assist in development of business cases to support initiatives that align with company's strategic priorities.
- Serve as a key partner, influencer, and thought leader across the enterprise.
- 4 to 6 years of previous experience
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to synthesize large data sets.
- Strong business acumen and ability to leverage analytical thinking to develop creative business solutions.
- Strong project management skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally with all areas of the business.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Point.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf