Senior Graphic Designer - Digital
Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
Oversee the design process from concept through creation of "thumb-stopping" campaign materials across a variety of platforms/media; Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest as well as Google and You Tube. Oversees and drives cohesiveness of all campaigns and ensures that timelines are met. Always thinking "Digital First". This position reports in the Art Director.
MUST SUBMIT PORTFOLIO OR SAMPLES
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Create and deliver banner ads, GIF's, video content and graphics for our internal client across various advertising platforms.
- Explore new concepts, new tools; be a creative instigator with Design. Be an active and supportive collaborator, giving and receiving feedback and suggestions in a manner that is always helpful, always looking to raise the bar, to enhance the Torrid and Torrid Curve Brands.
- Collaborate with the Growth Marketing team to gather target persona feedback to understand the psychology, pain points and value prop to validate design decisions.
- Take projects from start to finish by identifying the problem/goal diverging on different solutions, then converging to execute, all while meeting deadlines, collaborating with colleagues and looping in stakeholders for milestones and approvals.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Must have a minimum of 6 years experience with website design, creating landing pages for conversion, infographic design and creative concepts for use of illustration, photography and video.
- Understanding of key design principles and elements. Having a good "eye" and strong visual sense, for high quality creative concepts and excellence in execution. Portfolio demonstrating a lead design role in building brands, designing memorable, engaging visuals for websites and lead generating campaigns.
- Seeks to understand users goals, motivations and obstacles; creates designs to serve and attract users. Understands our programs, how they are deployed and used; motivated by increasing usability and effectiveness. Understands our business drivers and client goals.
- Ability to efficiently explore a range of options, then shapes creative ideas into practical and commercially attractive deliverables for customers. Find ways to reach and connect with users and drive engagement.
- Ask the proper questions to understand the problem. Thinks bigger picture; appropriately challenges assumptions.
- Self -directed project management, providing effective estimates and updates in progress. Always guided by stakeholder priorities and deadlines. Consistent delivery of on-time, high-quality, well scoped designs.
- Can work with templates and systems while keeping file organized. Relentless attention to detail always.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf