UX Content Strategist
Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
At Torrid we're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training, development, and retention. We believe the inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
Torrid is looking for an experienced UX Content Strategist to help build best in class experiences for our users. This is a customer-focused role, so you are expected to inform and influence key product and design decisions that impact the customer journey. You are expected to establish foundations of the discipline and evangelize them throughout the teams and the company. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of experience design and how that translates through layout, typography, grid systems, and graphics.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the end-to-end UX content strategy process from ideation to execution across multiple projects
- Create and implement user-centric solutions that holistically align with business goals and user needs
- Act as a UX content stakeholder for multiple cross-functional teams
- Establish and evangelize UX content standards and guidelines
- Conceive and document solutions through user flows, storyboards, wireframes, personas, prototypes, test cases, or user stories
- Collaborate with Creative, IT, Ecommerce as needed to deliver customer-centric digital experiences
- Partner with analytics and testing teams in the development of the design execution, and the roadmap
- Set KPI success metrics and prioritize short and long term opportunities
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 4-7 years of UX content strategy/design with a strong portfolio of end-to-end projects
- Proven track record of cross-functional collaboration with Product, Design, and UX research
- A firm understanding of user-centric design and product development best practices
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of industry tools
- Experience with fundamental user-centered usability and design principles
- Proven design experience, optimizing content strategies
- Strong knowledge of design tools inclusive of HTML, Adobe Suite, InDesign, Visio, etc
- Knowledge of consumer research tools and usage
- Experience with competitive analysis, surveys, and market research
- Strong bias for action
What You’ll Get:
- A culture where people are accepted and encouraged to be who they are.
- Competitive compensation, 401k with company matching contribution, plus potential to earn company performance-based bonuses. Comprehensive wellness package including, medical, dental, vision, FSA and on-site chiropractic and massage therapy services as well as fitness and yoga classes.
- Support the causes you’re passionate about. We pay you up to 32 hours annually for volunteering your time in the community.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Generous 50% employee discount and access to employee-only sales.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Aimed at helping employees address a variety of personal and family issues including legal financial consultations, mental health services, and more.
- Child Care Discount at participating locations.
- On-site gym, basketball court, and car wash service. Commuter benefits. Discounts on cell phones, and computer purchases, entertainment tickets, and more.
- Work and learn alongside industry-leading executives while making huge strides in impacting the lives of women
- You’ll be challenged and grow. Opportunity for upward mobility available at all levels of the organization
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf