Business Systems Analyst – Marketing Systems (NEW!)
Torrid is seeking a BSA responsible for leading engagements to deliver small, medium and large scale marketing solutions like CRM and Loyalty Systems. You'll serve as primary liaison between the team, business groups and internal delivery teams. This role will also be responsible for overseeing and maintaining IT Applications by coordinating the processes required for business operations.
What you'll do...
- Guide and assist the user group on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems associated with CRM and Loyalty System.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with client, translate requirements/business rules into functional/business specifications
- Create test plans; develop quality assurance methodologies
- Lead user acceptance testing; and identifying, managing, escalating and mitigating risks for a timely project delivery
- Collect and maintain project documentation; lead internal facing meetings
- Summarize technical design to a non-technical audience while providing direction to the delivery team
- Ensure delivery best practices for marketing processes and operations efficiency
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements
- Designs details of automated systems
- Provides details to developers regarding what should be included in the software, application, or product to ensure it is included for client roll-out/implementation
- Lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues
- Owns application versioning, plans and maintains upgrade cycles, patch acceptance testing and release and change management processes in the respective application area.
- Bachelor’s degree, with 6-8 years total professional experience
- Working experience in a retail company with knowledge in retail CRM and Loyalty systems.
- Experience implementing, enhancing and supporting CRM and Loyalty systems..
- Familiar with agile methodology and systems (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience within, and understanding of, all phases of the SDLC is required
- The ability to create technical documentation (including Visio documentation of overall business solution)
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Process oriented and systematic approach
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to conduct research into application issues and products.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Excellent project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
- Proven people development and coaching skills
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks like a generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
- Can't forget Thirsty Thursdays during the summer!
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf