Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
In this role, you'll analyze the financial performance of the business, establishes monthly financial forecast, budgetary goals, aids in business decision support and strategy, partners cross-functionally to deliver value, provides recommendations on profit, expense, and cost-saving opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Oversees updates to the financial forecast in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop a calendar of activities and help train existing team members in FP&A best practices.
annualplan in conjunction with input from all departments; ensures input has been documented and properly included.
- Ensures all budgeted expenses are adequately documented and supported, properly calendarized and in line with the company’s overall strategic plans.
- Works with department heads to ensure budgeted goals are met; oversees budget revisions and ensures communication to department heads.
- Identifies and calls out weekly issues affecting the Company’s operations, profitability, and inventory position.
- Supervises the creation of ongoing reports.
- Establishes models that provide information on the Company's current operating trend.
- Provides financial analysis for relevant issues that could impact the business.
- Manages the department reporting to support business needs.
- Manages department deliverables, provides leadership, guidance, and supports to staff members through effective goal setting (YOs), performance management, and professional development.
- Creates a service-oriented environment to meet the needs of internal/external customers.
- Recommends improvements and develops strategies to improve overall department effectiveness and efficiency.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or related field. MBA or CPA preferred.
- Experience with the Retail Industry, Supply-Chain and/or Operations
- 5 to 6 years of progressive experience in financial planning and analysis
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- Experience building out Financial Performance Management Systems
- Highly organized and efficient
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel and database skills.
- Demonstrated analytical proficiency in data research and interpretation.
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting
requirementsof internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
What You'll Get:
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf