Manager, Digital Marketing
Join the fastest growing plus-size fashion retailer in the nation! The Manager, Digital Marketing will be a key leader in the Torrid Performance Marketing organization, responsible for overseeing all online programs (SEM/SEO, CSE, Paid Social, Display, Affiliate, Marketplace). You'll be accountable for delivering against aggressive traffic, conversion, revenue, and margin goals. You'll draw upon a deep understanding of ecommerce and digital marketing principles and best practices to drive growth from our digital storefront. You will have an analytic mindset, and leverage data to develop strategy and draw insights. You'll also be responsible for managing a team of digital marketing professionals.
What you'll do...
- Accountable for driving traffic, conversion, and revenue on all company websites
- Executes tactical marketing plans in close coordination with broader business in order to maximize performance against identified key performance indicators
- Constantly analyzes program and site performance to identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Employs test and learn techniques to optimize performance of site and key programs
- Reports on program performance / status to marketing and company executives
- Works closely with 3rd party vendors and online marketing partners in support of digital marketing objectives
- Identifies opportunities to improve performance by leveraging CRM data and advanced audience segmentation techniques
- Develops and manages a team of digital marketing practitioners
- Performs other job duties as required
- Bachelor degree with 7+ years of progressive experience in a digital marketing / e-commerce environment
- 4+ years of marketing program ownership
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing technology landscape
- Self-starter with high degree of analytic curiosity – ability to turn results/data into actionable recommendations
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet deadlines with accurate and detailed results
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively from the executive level through to end users and technical resources
- Collaborative team player able to effectively build consensus around program vision, and drive initiatives to completion through partnership with a diversity of constituents
What you'll get...
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off
- Additional perks like a generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more
- Can't forget Thirsty Thursdays during the summer!
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf