Associate Web Merchant/Buyer - Bras
Responsible for recognizing current trends and developing corresponding initiatives to fulfill these demands and meet business objectives. Works closely with Merchant and key business partners to drive for results.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Achieves sales and margin objectives for seasonal buying plans.
- Reaches product objective quotas as defined by Merchant or Merchandise Manager.
- Develops market analyses and business strategies to outline strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the fashion market; evaluates market continuously to revise the strategies.
- Executes balanced assortment by strategically building seasonal and basics businesses based on hindsight, current business trend and future opportunity.
- Partners with Product Development team to develop product that makes or exceeds company margin targets and ensures on time delivery.
- Develops and maintains assortment plans and continuously assesses market to identify and react to trends.
- Develops and maintains close relationships with cross functional partners that include planning and allocation, production, design, marketing and visual team.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years of progressive experience as an Assistant Buyer/Merchant or Associate Buyer/Merchant
- A proven track record developing and building the apparel/accessory business
- eCommerce experience a plus.
- Experience in developing, preparing, and implementing tactical plans in support of strategic company goals.
- Previous product development experience is helpful.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proven ability to identify trends in the contemporary plus market.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Offices.
- A collaborative environment without the red tape. Our open floor plan means everyone from our Receptionists to our CEO is just a few footsteps away!
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off. Our benefits packages are designed to be flexible to fit your needs with optional coverage for family members – including pets!
- The extra perks… a generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, on site chiropractor, café and coffeeshop, masseuse, gym, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf