Senior, Programmer Analyst (Integration Developer)
Temporarily Working Remote Due to Covid-19
At Torrid we're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training, development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions
- Lead discovery analysis and requirements gathering that support the strategy
- Evaluate potential software solutions and the system architecture to ensure they meet business requirements
- Complete technical documentation to ensure system is fully documented
- The candidate should have good skills in software development lifecycle, messaging patterns, endpoint security, interfaces with internal and external applications, and database knowledge.
- Provide guidance on Scalability, High Availability, Disaster Recovery and Performance topics at architectural and implementation levels.
- Provide custom development services and troubleshoot integration issues.
- Document necessary integration architecture design and analysis work; review and integrate application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, and quality.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in design and development of BizTalk, Mulesoft and ETL integration services.
· Responsible for Level 3 on-call rotational support to resolve high-severity problems escalated by Level1/Level2 nightly batch support teams.
- Administration and support of Biztalk and/or Mulesoft services.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of hands on experience with Microsoft BizTalk or Mulesoft Server, SOA, API Technology and Integration
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server integration services in a development or administrative role.
- Strong experience with XML/XSL/XSLT/XSD, SOAP, WSDL, HTTP, REST, APIs
- Experience working on large-scale redesigns or upgrades
What You’ll Get:
- A culture where people are accepted and encouraged to be who they are.
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative, and fun environment.
- Competitive compensation, 401k with company matching contribution, plus potential to earn company performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive wellness package including, medical, dental, vision, FSA and on-site, chiropractic and massage therapy services as well as fitness and yoga classes.
- Generous 50% employee discount and access to employee-only sales.
- Support the causes you’re passionate about. We pay you up to 32 hours annually for volunteering your time in the community.
- Child Care Discount at participating locations.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Aimed at helping employees address a variety of personal and family issues including legal financial consultations, mental health services, and more.
- On-site gym, basketball court, and car wash service. Commuter benefits. Discounts on cell phones, and computer purchases, entertainment tickets, and more.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies.
- Work and learn alongside industry-leading executives while making huge strides in impacting the lives of women.
- You’ll be challenged and grow. Opportunity for upward mobility is available at all levels of the organization.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf