Value Added Services B1 Sun-Wed, 6am-4pm)
The Returns-VAS Associate is responsible for ensuring the highest standards of quality and providing excellent customer service within a specific turn time. He or she also performs general administrative and production support to other areas of the Distribution Center as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist in cycle counting and inventory control as required.
- Removes garments from boxes and checks for correct value-added work.
- Folds, refolds, re-tags, re-bags garments, sorts orders, inventory.
- Assist in resolving inventory discrepancies as required.
- Additional duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Oral and written communications skills.
- Problem solving and Critical thinking skills
- PC Skills: Microsoft office, basic math skills.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, cope well with change, and maintain composure under pressure.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, life insurance, short-term disability, paid time off and paid company holidays.
- Additional perks include quarterly bonus potential, associate discount 40%, tuition reimbursement, childcare discount program, etc.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 10 pounds. May lift/move up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf