Site Merchandise Analyst - Shoes & Accessories
The Site Merchandising Analyst will be responsible for supporting a best in class customer experience on torrid.com through effective site merchandising strategies. The Site Merchandising Analyst will partner directly with Marketing, Merchant, Planning and Site Ops teams to optimize navigation strategies, ensure optimal product placement and plan content for the Shoes & Accessories categories on torrid.com. The ideal candidate will bring a mix of creativity and analytic talent to identify retail trends, synthesize information from multiple touch points and create business solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Maintain and sequence apparel categories on a daily basis using conversion/traffic data to maximize demand.
- Ensure appropriate product/categories are available and optimized to support key marketing initiatives and emails.
- Mange navigation structure and nomenclature to ensure efficient discoverability of product and optimal customer experience
- Manage Site Search to ensure optimal results for key search terms
- Partner with digital marketing team to analyze search terms to inform changes to nomenclature
- Use site analytics to measure traffic, conversion and revenue on navigation and editorial messages.
- Regularly report out on category KPIs to cross functional partners.
- Partner with the Site Merchandising Manager to optimize new landing page content to balance brand presentation with conversion optimization
- Assist with the testing of all site content for site refreshes, ensuring all categories and products are represented appropriately that the customer experience is optimized.
- Manage upsell/cross sell/complete the look product widgets for key categories
- Perform daily QA of site, products, search and other site
- Continually benchmark competitors’ sites to ensure the adoption of best in class online product management strategies and to identify gaps / opportunities
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent
- 2+ years merchandising /ecommerce experience
- Extremely detail oriented, with excellent follow-through skills
- Experience in Salesforce preferred
- Experience with web analytics a plus
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills including the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Solution-driven problem solver
- High energy, positive “can do” attitude and self-motivated
- Collaboratively work with cross functional teams and own team members
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf