Associate Engineer, Software Development
Software and Technical Support Engineer
Hi. We’re TiVo. At our core, we’re innovators who continuously seek to fuel the ultimate entertainment experience. We touch the lives of binge-watching, music-loving, entertainment fanatics every day by inventing and delivering beautiful user experiences, and enable the world’s leading media and entertainment providers to nurture more meaningful relationships with their audiences.
We work hard, celebrate success and challenge everyone in our organisation to make an impact. If you are as passionate as we are about the intersection of technology and entertainment, join us today.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities:
Candidates who are successfully selected will be part of the Client Services & Operations team consisting of Customer Support, Technical Support and Operations Solutions Development. The role is to provide technical assistance for the day-to-day operations and to work closely on the process development and maintenance of software and scripts for customers.
- Development and QA of customised delivery solutions according to customer data format requirements
- Development of file-ingest solutions
- Maintenance of the delivery platform and all customer’s data extracts
- Maintenance of the ingest platform
- Evaluate customer requests, comment and make recommendations
- Actively and continuously seek better understanding of TiVo metadata products, processes, and policies relative to technical and editorial matters that impact customers.
- Develop software solutions to improve team's operations
- Bring technical support to troubleshoot and resolve customer incidents
- Other additional duties as and when required.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Degree in computer sciences (analyst/developer) or equivalent working experience
- Experience in development and scripting
- Good knowledge of .NET, Visual Basic, C#, Java
- Good knowledge of MS databases, SQL Query language
- Knowledge of XML and DTD schemas
- Knowledge of API and Web Services
- Autonomous in his/her workload and management of his/her tasks
- Fluent in English