Company Name: J-Power Systems Saudi Co., Ltd.
Job Title: Factory operator. Category: Manufacturing.
Job Type: Full-Time Job.
Location: Eastern Province City: TANAJIB
Country: Saudi Arabia
Post Description: J-Power Systems Saudi Co., Ltd, a Sumitomo Electric Group company, is looking for full-time operator who will be working in our factory in TANAJIB. This person will be reporting into the production Section Manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: Manufacturing Production Workers focus on setting up, operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting manufacturing production (i.e., machining, processing, assembly, or packaging) equipment including:
- Operating machine tool, chemical processing, assembly, or packaging equipment to manufacture products according to production specifications, schedules, volume/cost/wastage targets, and quality standards.
- Moving, packing, and sorting raw materials or finished goods.
- Monitoring the quality of output to identify, discard, or re-manufacture faulty products.
- Maintaining accurate daily production records as input to manufacturing performance analysis.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Problems are typically of a routine nature, but may at times require interpretation or deviation from standard procedures.
- Communicates information that requires some explanation or interpretation.
- Diploma degree in technical field. Majors (Electricity, welding, crane/forklift operating, quality, safety, heavy equipment, etc.)
- Freshly graduate or 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: Confidential.
- Accommodation, Transportation & Food cost will be provided by company
- Health insurance.
- Yearly salary increment based on performance.
About J-Power Systems Saudi Co., Ltd. (JPSS): JPSS was established in 2009 and started an operation in 2012 manufacturing selling submarine power cables. Our corporate office is located in Al Khobar and our factory is located in Tanajib Marine Port.
About Sumitomo Electric Group: Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. is a recognized global technology leader with over 270,000 employees working at around 390 group companies in 40 countries. Building on more than 120 years of innovation, today Sumitomo Electric is engaged in diversified business activities that support people’s daily lives and industries in five business segments: automotive, info communications, electronics, environment & energy, and industrial materials. To learn more about Sumitomo Electric, please visit https://global-sei.com. You can watch videos from our past interns and corporate profile from our YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/SumitomoElectric/). Follow us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/sumitomo-electric).