SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a DevSecOps Engineer. The selected candidate for will DevSecOps Engineer will have the opportunity to foster a pattern of continuous improvement within our organization. They participate in the full lifecycle of software development, focused on the creation, quality, deployment and monitoring of software solutions.
What You'll Do
- Experience in Agile working environment: cloud infrastructure, distributed systems design, container orchestration, test driven design and automation, release management, CI/CD pipeline automation, cross domain solutions, and automated deployment and monitoring solutions
- Experience working with Linux or similar Operating Systems and working as a member of a development team participating in the complete product development lifecycle
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with continuous integration and software CM processes & tools (Subversion, GIT, JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience applying industry best practices to ensure system, performance, reliability, scalability and security
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills; effective communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills, including the ability to work in a dynamic, real-time environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
- Familiar with microservice architectures and build tools (e.g. Gradle, maven)
- IAT Level II certification (Current)
What You'll Bring
- Education: bachelor’s degree in computer science, similar degree, or coding boot camp
- Experience: 3+ Years
- Active TS/SCI with CI or Full-scope Poly is required for this position
Ways to Stand Out – Preferred Requirements & Certifications:
- Experience with Configuration Management tools, such as Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Passion for automation and continual learning
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience managing CI/CD toolchains
- Experience with git, branching patterns and general version control best practices
- A working/practical understanding of scripting languages (Python, bash)
- Software development experience
- Strong background with Linux Systems (RedHat/ and CentOS).
- AWS Associate/Architect Certifications
- Container Orchestration
- RHEL 9
- Security +
What Sets SRC, Inc. Apart?
SRC, Inc. is a not-for-profit research and development company that combines information, science, technology to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Our commitment is to our employees, our customers, and our communities, not the bottom line. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll collaborate with more than 1,300 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: