Interaction Design Lead
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
We are looking for a talented Senior Interaction Designer (UX/UI) to join our team and help us create the future of design and interaction for some of the world’s largest brands.
You will be engaged with one of Rightpoints clients and work on some very dynamic and innovative projects. The client is one of the leaders in the Financial Services Industry. Currently, this role is fully remote; however, that may change and require being in the Toronto, Canada office in a hybrid capacity.
At this time we are only considering candidates that are currently living in the Greater Toronto area.
What You’ll Be Doing and The Impact You’ll Make:
If you believe that design is at the heart of the best digital experiences and that there is no better way to bring stories to life, we want to talk with you. If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
The senior interaction designer's primary role includes ensuring that products are intuitive and accessible for users. They look to develop and implement innovative experiences that are tailored to each segment of the organization's customer base. Working with the product development team, they compare and contrast the proposed approaches and designs from the lens of the product's usability and layout. Always conscious of enhancing the customer's experience, senior interaction designers ensure that even small changes or alterations made to the product do not negatively impact the customer's experience with the product. Identify key user cases and user flows for proposed features. Design wireframes and/or visual screens that align to business requirements. Works closely with UX Researchers and conducts usability testing, contributes to usability hypotheses, and participates in the user experience analysis. Collaborate and provide support to development teams through the development cycle up to the launch. Conduct design QA against QA site via production staging link.
What We’d Love to See:
- A great online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions that you have had direct work within and can explicitly demonstrate your contributions
- Mid-Senior level professional experience in the User Experience field
- Ability to think conceptually and create and/or take direction and bring it to life
- Ability to use data and research to inform design decisions
- Tireless desire to learn driven by curiosity and a great collaborative attitude
- Ability to simplify complex requirements
- Robust documentation practices
- A full understanding of foundational design best practices
- Mastery in experience design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Axure
- UX Research background; conducting user tests, analysis of research findings, and recommendations that have impactful outcomes
- Ability to prototype and clearly articulate design ideas
- Agency experience or similar
- Proficiency in visual and UI design
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.