Senior Visual Designer - Contractor
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
You will be engaged with one of Rightpoint's clients and work on some very dynamic and innovative projects. The client is one of the leaders in the Financial Services Industry.
Currently this role is remote. There are expectations that this role becomes a Hybrid role. You would be expected to be in office sporadically (Required).
At this time, we are only considering candidates that are currently living in the Greater Toronto area.
We are looking for a talented Senior Visual Designer to join our team and help us create the future of design and interaction for some of the world’s largest brands.
What You’ll Be Doing and The Impact You’ll Make
If you believe that design is at the heart of the best digital experiences and that there is no better way to bring stories to life, we want to talk with you. This is an opportunity to work on high-profile work defining the future of digital experiences from automotive to apps to websites. If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
The Senior Visual Designer is tasked with setting design direction, directly refining the concept and design of the product, while also mentoring junior visual designers. They recognize industry design trends and provide direction and conceptual thinking to the team that support deliverables. The Senior Visual Designer will have extensive experience designing for mobile and responsive web applications and can successfully hand off production ready design assets to engineering. You will analyze the processes and procedures conducted by junior visual designers, looking for areas of improvement to increase efficiency of product delivery. You will also develop design systems, style guides, case studies and presentations to communicate the intent of the design to the product development team and other senior leaders.
What We’d Love to See
- A strong online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions that you have had direct work within and can explicitly demonstrate your contributions
- Proven proficiency in software such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suites, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and 3D design software.
- Senior level professional experience in the visual design field
- Experience having worked in finance/banking/capital markets
- Extensive experience designing for one or all of the following
- Desktop Applications
- Customer Onboarding
- Ability to think conceptually and create and/or take direction and bring it to life
- Tireless desire to learn driven by curiosity and a great collaborative attitude
- Pixel-perfect design sensibility and a full understanding of typography
- A full understanding of foundational design best practices
- Comfortable working with and expanding design systems
- Ability to prototype and clearly articulate design ideas
- Ability to work with stakeholders and foster those relationships
- Experience in the Financial Services/Banking industry a plus
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.