Implementation Consultant (Talend)
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 13 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Implementation Consultant (Talend) Role
Qlik is seeking skilled developers with a strong background in data integration and application integration for an exciting opportunity within our consulting team for our Talend product.
The Implementation Consultant (Talend) role will function as our client’s advisor to deploy, manage, and audit the best practice use of our Talend software. Your technical and analytical expertise will nurture customers to drive adoption and repeat purchases.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Driving the successful delivery of Talend Services
- Provide billable consulting assistance to ensure engagement success
- Provide architecture reviews, application discussions and prototype or full development as needed
- Perform data and/or application integration design and development, technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements
- Identify opportunities for products and services at existing customers
- Develop Best Practices based on field experience
Skills and qualifications for this role include:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Data Integration, Application Integration, Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure, or Google), Data Warehousing, BI, or Big Data (extra credit for more than one)
- Experience leading and managing engagements and implementations
- Preferred Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent skills and experience
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated creative problem solving ability
- Pre-sales or customer service experience is a plus
- Technical aggressiveness, demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Must have some exposure to Data Integration, or, preferably with Talend’s products
- Skills in Java, SQL, and XML
- Knowledge in ESB/API, or Data Governance
- Preferred experience in Eclipse, Linux, Microsoft and Oracle environments
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related area
- Strong English communication skills
The location for this role is:
- Tokyo, Japan
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik @lifeatqliklund
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.