Playground Games is looking for a Design Assistant to join our Forza Horizon team on a contract basis.
As a first-party Xbox Game Studio, we are passionate about making genre-defining games that are accessible, beautiful, and, most of all, fun
About the role:
As Design Assistant, you will be working with the world-class Forza design team, assisting with various tasks during the course of the project. This will allow you to gain valuable experience of game design and the development process. Our ideal candidate is a passionate and engaging designer who wants to make the best games in the world.
What you will do:
- Work as part of the design team to help shape the future of Forza Horizon.
- Write clear and concise design documentation
- Create amazing content within our custom, proprietary engine.
What you will bring:
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable game design skill
- A strong academic track record
- A genuine passion for games
- Optional: A portfolio demonstrating high quality art, design or writing work is a plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make world-class games with an established, talented, and collaborative team at one of the industry’s most exciting first-party game studios.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.