Playground Games is looking for a Producer (Audio) to join our talented Forza Horizon team here in Leamington Spa on a permanent basis.
As a premier first-party Xbox Game Studio, we are passionate about making genre-defining games that are accessible, beautiful, and most of all fun. We are looking to expand our diverse team as we continue driving forward our BAFTA award-winning Forza Horizon franchise.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
About the role:
This Producer will work across multiple development teams to support and coordinate the production of Class-leading Audio, Dialogue, Sign Language, and Accessibility.
This role is based in our state-of-the-art studio in Leamington Spa, with a hybrid work model in place. Relocation assistance is available if required.
What you’ll do:
- Schedule and track the audio team’s work In Azure DevOps
- Create supporting production documentation such as roadmaps and mitigation plans
- Understand and communicate the status of audio work to the rest of the team
- Track upstream and downstream dependencies with an eye to meeting deadlines and mitigating delays
- Proactively remove roadblocks and blockers to audio work
- Manage voice over production from initial casting through to final implementation
- Coordinate field and studio recording of audio assets both in-house and through vendors
- Work with licensing and external partners on music acquisition
- Own and support budgetary aspects, including the creation of ‘statements of work’ for audio vendors
- Coordinate with QA to plan and unlock testing
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Shipped at least one title in a Producer, Associate Producer role, or Audio manager role, ideally in AAA
- Experience of audio production pipelines, and their dependencies between other dev teams
- Ability to prioritise effectively, identify risk, meet deadlines, and manage complex tasks and workloads
- A passion for learning and evolving as a professional
- A genuine interest in game audio
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, talented, collaborative, and inclusive team at one of the industry’s most exciting first-party game studios.