Senior Level Designer
Playground Games is looking for a Senior Level Designer to join our Forza Horizon team.
As a key member of the Forza Horizon Level Design team, you’ll take responsibility for building large sections of our game worlds, creating genre-leading event designs, and implementing key gameplay features. In this senior role, you will inspire and develop junior members forward through mentorship and knowledge sharing. You will drive best practice, effectively collaborating with our world class technical and creative teams.
You will consistently push for quality, quickly and positively react to change, and be an excellent, approachable communicator.
- At least two shipped AAA titles in a Level Design role, ideally with one in a Senior position
- Experience with multiple software packages such as 3DS Max, Mudbox and Photoshop (or equivalents)
- Ability to create a whitebox environment and develop it through to shippable quality
- Ideally, experience in building AAA open world environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to mentor and train junior members of staff
- A genuine passion for games
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a world-class game with an established, talented, and collaborative team at one of the industry’s most exciting first-party game studios.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.