Playground Games is looking for a Producer to join our Fable team on a permanent basis.
As a first-party Xbox Game Studio, we are passionate about making genre-defining games that are accessible, beautiful, and, most of all, fun. We are excited to be rebooting the much-loved Fable franchise and are expanding our diverse team to create a new classic in the action RPG genre.
About the role:
Playground Games is looking for a skilled and experienced Producer for the Fable team to work on our open world action RPG project. We have opportunities across multiple teams such as Environment, Feature and Quest. As an integral part of the production process, you’ll be interacting with all disciplines and driving the delivery of high quality features using modern development methodologies.
In addition to your knowledge of production practice, you will also have an understanding of art, design and technical fundamentals. Your keen eye for detail and risk management experience will allow you to achieve exceptional quality in all aspects of game production, driven by your genuine passion for games and games development.
This is a permanent role based at our state-of-the-art facilities in Royal Leamington Spa.
What you’ll do:
- Focus alignment and teamwork within a team or department to achieve project-wide goals and respond efficiently to changing demands and circumstances.
- Demonstrates sound production process, problem solving, analysis, and curiosity.
- Apply continuous learning to production challenges to advance production skills.
- Effectively approach problems via building and apply knowledge base to the best effect and make decisions with conviction.
What you’ll bring:
- Full project lifecycle experience in an internal production role
- Exposure to a range of project management software packages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A good grasp of art, game design and technical fundamentals, including console platform considerations
- Risk management experience
- An eye for detail
- This is a fantastic opportunity to make contract: a world-class game with an established, talented, and collaborative team at one of the industry’s most exciting first-party game studios.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.