Technical Lighting Artist
Playground Games is looking for a Technical Lighting Artist to join the Fable team. As Technical Lighting Artist you will work with the CG Supervisor and Lighting Team to achieve our vision for AAA lighting.
As a Technical Lighting Artist, you will be guiding Technical Lighting pipelines and workflow in collaboration with the Lighting, Technical Art, Tools and Rendering teams.
You will proactively drive collaboration with other departments as well as identifying opportunities to improve techniques and toolsets. You will ensure that deadlines are met and work meets the quality required.
You will work with other departments to ensure lighting setups are delivering the best showcase for game content in all areas. You must be flexible, highly motivated and detail conscious.
Excellent knowledge of lighting pipelines, cutting-edge art techniques and technical lighting setups.
- Proven ability to problem solve, think creatively and support Lighting Art creation.
- A solid understanding of real-time rendering techniques for games.
- A passion for games.
- Knowledge of off-line 3D rendering.
- Experience with 3DSMax, including scripting.
- Experience with C# is a plus.
- An understanding of animated VFX is desirable, but not required.
This is an excellent opportunity for an exceptional Technical Lighting Artist who is looking to further their career with an ambitious developer