Gameplay Animator - Student Placement
Playground Games are seeking Placement Gameplay Animators to join our Fable team.
We have an opening for a university student to spend a year with Playground Games as an Associate Gameplay Animator. You will be embedded in to our gameplay animation team and get to work on a live AAA project. You will work alongside the gameplay animation team to develop animation content that will be used for characters in our game.
What you'll bring:
- Good knowledge of the animation principles
- Experience of hand key and/or motion capture clean-up in Autodesk Maya or Motionbuilder
- Understanding of core gameplay systems and mechanics
- Working towards a degree in 3D Digital Animation or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Curiosity and desire to learn
- A passion for games
This is an opportunity to join an established and highly experienced AAA team. It is the perfect first step for a career in the games industry.
This placement would start from Summer 2023 for a period of 12 months.
Playground Games is an equal opportunities studio and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.