Senior UX/UI Designer
We're looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Designer who wants to be a member of a constantly evolving design team. We design the UX of NNG's navigation products and deliver UI specifications for the developer teams and our clients as well. We work in squads (pairs) within the team, which means that you are never alone with a problem. Everyone supports one another with constructive feedback, ideas, and research. Our goal is to advocate the users all over the company and provide efficient, loveable, and safe in-car products for our clients who love happy users. Designing an embedded GPS navigation can be really complex and differs a lot from web UX design, so you need to be open to getting immersed in this domain and be challenged every day. Your UIs are going to be used by drivers and passengers in real cars all over the world or presented at international events like CES or Telematics Update.
What will be your job?
- Participate in conceptualizing features, solving human-machine interaction problems together with product managers, designers, and developers
- Take ownership of UX/UI design on assigned products
- Design elegant multimodal (touch or hardware controlled), visually appealing UI for navigation systems
- Participate in design critique/feedback sessions with fellow designers and product managers
- Produce and maintain detailed user flows, wireframes, and mockups for in-car use, and communicate your designs
- Support research activity by facilitating usability tests and analyzing user insights, and validate prototypes and the final design
- Participate in and represent NNG on design workshops with our clients (most of the cases includes travel abroad for a couple of days)
- Evangelize UX, practicing Design Thinking and teaching the approach to your product teammates
If you …
- Have strong software product design, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills
- Are skilled in creating UX/UI deliverables in Sketch, Axure, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hungarian as well as in English
- Experience in the user-centered design process at medium size companies
- Can work independently: you want to be handed big chunky problems and given the time and space to solve them
- Have driving license for category B
moreover, you have any of the following:
- Experience in agile software development
- Enterprise document and issue tracker handling skills (e.g. JIRA and Confluence web applications from Atlassian)
- Effective communication skills and experience in working with colleagues from other areas
- Presentation and facilitation skills
You will make quite an impression on us!
What can we give you in return?
- A job at a successful global company in Hungary (Budapest), where you can learn from the best
- Serious professional challenges
- A secure and well-paid job
- Cutting-edge infrastructure
- A dynamically developing team
When we look at your portfolio, we want to see...
- Your best solutions for user problems
- Intuitive and highly functional flows for apps or websites
- Products you worked on (currently available on the market), your challenges on these projects
- Concepts, ideas