Security System Architect - Networking
Arilou in a Nutshell
Arilou is the leading provider of pioneering cyber-security solutions for the automotive industry. Innovation is part of who we are, and every moment is invested in creating cutting-edge technology. In 2019 we were awarded Frost and Sullivan’s Best practices Award for Technology Innovation.
What to expect
Automotive communication technology is evolving, bringing about new networks and protocols, and with them – new cybersecurity threats. As a system architect you’ll get to define revolutionary cyber security products for the automotive in-vehicle network.
- Translate product requirements and vision into clear system specifications for SW development teams.
- Plan, build and develop network research set-ups focusing on automotive Ethernet stack.
- Research and find security weaknesses in target protocols and network architectures.
- Suggest possible solutions and research their validity.
- Create Proof-of-Concepts/demos for found weaknesses and validated solutions.
Skills and experience - required:
- BSc or higher in CS/EE from a well-known university.
- Experience with Ethernet protocol stack (IP/TCP/UDP) and network architectures.
- 3+ years hands-on network protocols research.
- 3+ years hands-on network security architect.
Skills and experience - advantage:
- Embedded software development and mission critical systems background.
- Automotive networking knowledge and background (TSN/SomeIP/DoIP).
- Automotive SW development methodologies and standards (AutoSAR).
- OS internals and IDS/IPS.
- Secure boot / OTA / endpoint security architecture.
Other relevant information:
- This is a full-time position.
- You will be working from our offices in Ramat-Gan, Israel.