Construction / Remodel Labor
Monarch is a fast-growing company that fosters a professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. The people who work here are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do. If you’re someone who welcomes responsibility and enjoys getting involved, you’ll fit right in!
Join an environment where your team becomes your family and your profession becomes your passion. As a Monarch Renovation Technician, you have a dedication that cannot be beat. You are hardworking, self-motivated, and take pride in a job well-done. Does this sound like you? Then you should bring your expertise and work ethic to Monarch!
• Competitive pay
• A fair review and opportunity for a raise every year
• Monthly and quarterly bonuses
• 401k planning and pre-tax contributions
• Profit sharing program after first year
• Tool reimbursement program
• Power tool battery exchange program
• Winter boot reimbursement program
• 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours
• Amazing medical starting at $15.00 per check for a great, comprehensive plan.
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life and Disability Insurance
What We Need:
• Make Ready / Turning homes for sale
• Painting/Staining both interior and exterior applications
• Exterior structural maintenance as needed
• Snow removal (when applicable)
What You Need:
• 1+ years’ experience in maintenance / construction / remodeling
• Dry walling including painting and carpentry
• Working knowledge of plumbing including sweating copper pipe
• Working knowledge of electrical including outlets, switches and light fixtures
“A physical demonstration of your ability to complete the basic job duties will be required during the interview process."