Security Installation Supervisor "Voted Best Work Places 2021!"
Today we are looking for a Security Installation Supervisor to run a small crew throughout the mid-west for Monarch Management and Investment. 75% travel is to be expected throughout the United States. Travel the Unites States and join our TOP 10 company today-What are you waiting for?!
In this position you and your team of up to 3 individuals will be assigned to assist apartment communities across the mid-west with security solutions. From installing cameras and running cable to reading blueprints and ordering supplies for each job, you'll spearhead new challenges every couple weeks. Your typical work schedule will be 2 weeks on 1 week off-that means you'll have up to 16 weeks off a year! If you come in to work on days off we will pay you a DAILY BONUS (not required or mandatory). How awesome does this job sound? Too good to be true right? Hit that APPLY button and let's go!
Monarch Investment Grand Rapids Corporate (where you report to when not traveling)
920 Cherry St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
Transportation will be provided and/or paid for by company, no use of personal vehicle required.
This is an amazing chance to grow your career with an excellent company. Our reviews speak for themselves. People love working for us and it is simple... We actually care about them! Monarch owns and self manages over 70.000 units across 20 states. We've been in business 25+ years and are rapidly growing year in and year out and need you on our team!
What we can give you:
- PAY: Up to $60,000 salary
- $30.00 additional per day/per diem on working travel days
- $30/month Blue Cross health benefits for yourself,
- The chance for 2 raises in a year
- Profit sharing potential
- 401k matching component, paid holidays
- Paid travel and a fun and enjoyable culture that is FAMILY driven!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, oversee, evaluate, and troubleshoot the team’s day-to-day technical work
- Solve advanced technical problems / issues as they arise, and implement solutions accordingly
- Read, understand, and use electrical schematics and product manual knowledge, ensuring proper installation procedures are followed
- Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of all applicable safety and security requirements and guidelines, ensuring the team is following all Monarch protocols and best practices
- Coordinate team travel
- Coordinate and benchmark project schedules, avoiding stagnation and ensuring deadlines are met
- Operate Company machinery on behalf of the team (trucks, lifts, etc.)
- Actively support and foster an environment that encourages employee development
- Participating in Team Relations initiatives and local employee engagement activities
- Promoting and exemplifying the Monarch brand + culture through daily influence and actions
- Consistent and sustained adherence to Monarch Professional Behavioral Standards
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required (unless otherwise specified):
- A high school diploma or equivalent (GED) o An Associate’s degree or above in electrical engineering, networking, or a related field is preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in the telecommunications, voice, data, and/or low voltage industry
- 3-5 years’ minimum experience with: o Hardware installation, including basic DC electrical and networking experience o access control, camera system setup, programming, and installation o Project Management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable ability to: o Read and understand blueprints and plans (identifying cable pathways, etc.) o Plan and prioritize daily tasks, staying well-organized and adhering to deadlines o keep a clean work environment o Analyze problems, identify effective solutions, and execute them o Maintain a customer-oriented approach regardless of workload o Communicate professionally and effectively with end users and team members