Dallas, TX area
Full-Time / Permanent
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with an over 41-year history of operations across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the U.S., Mattamy is represented in 11 markets – Charlotte, Dallas, Jacksonville, Naples, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, Southeast Florida, Tampa, and Tucson.
Mattamy’s Mission: To Provide The Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values: Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
Company Culture: At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do.
- Drives operation efficiencies with field visits to verify quantities of each construction category against budgets and all appropriate plans to make necessary changes
- Leads homebuilding team in reducing waste and recycling efforts
- Evaluate and communicate any field take-off changes with Purchasing, Construction and Architecture to adjust as necessary
- Assist Purchasing department with community take-off set up, item number creation and JDE input with national assistance helping other Division’s a
- Obtain Value Engineering opportunities for efficiency and effectiveness construction. In addition, communicate initiatives with Architecture to capture on new plans
- Conduct field audits to ensure Scopes of Work are being enforced along with quality control
- Assist in storm water and erosion control with Land Development and Operations
- Maintain and control trash containers throughout the community with Construction and Purchasing
- Initiate and identify further waste reduction and recyclable opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Planning, Construction Management is preferred or in a related field
- 2+ years of experience in residential single family or multi-family construction with a knowledge and understanding of residential home building disciplines and estimating
- 10 Hour OSHA certified
- SWPPP certified
- Demonstrated ability to work with external parties, trade partners, suppliers, and industry peers
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong focus on execution of plans and meeting deadlines
- Ability to establish credibility, trust and build relationships with people of all levels of the organization, including but not limited to Purchasing, Design Studio, Construction, Permitting and Architecture
- JD Edwards experience is preferred
- Obtain Excel Power User skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, responsive and action oriented
- Highly organized and detail oriented
When you’re part of the Mattamy family, your day-to-day work has an incredible impact. Everyone on our team contributes to the unique Mattamy Way of helping our customers transform their home ownership dreams into reality all while providing The Best Homeowner Experience. What we do takes teamwork, and like family, everyone pulls together to give our very best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting career possibilities are waiting for you at Mattamy.
Based on the culture we pride ourselves on, we’ve received external recognition as well:
- Best Places to Work in Orlando for 2021, 2018, 2016 & 2013
- Best Places to Work in Phoenix for 2021
- Best Places to Work in Raleigh for 2021
- Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay for 2020 & 2019
- Best Places to Work in Charlotte for 2018 and 2017
- Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for 2016 & 2015
At Mattamy Homes, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities. We offer a progressive environment where you can experience exciting possibilities in your career including continuous learning and an opportunity for growth. Our competitive compensation and full-time employee benefits package includes:
- 3 weeks of Company Paid Vacation + 3 weeks of Company Time Off and Sick Time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending, 401K with Company Matching and Tuition Reimbursement
- Entertainment Discounts, Employee Home Ownership Program and Company-wide Volunteer Program
We have big plans for our business and our team. Be part of our ambitious future!
Mattamy Homes is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, national origin, disability or with respect to any other status protected under federal, state, and local laws or ordinances. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all persons.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.