Office Manager / Executive Assistant
Full-Time / Permanent / Onsite
VP of Finance
A career with Mattamy Homes is a chance to join a team as solid as they come. We’re an internationally recognized, privately owned homebuilder full of ambitious, talented and hardworking team members. Together we’re making dreams come true with homes and communities designed for the way people live today, and that’s a great feeling. Our future is secured through strategic investments in land and communities, in both current and new markets, which offers ongoing learning, growth and opportunity for all of us. Redefining how we build with smarter technology and a deep commitment to sustainability is exciting and rewarding.
Here, you will gain valuable experience through challenging and interesting projects. Recognized as an employer of choice, Mattamy ensures you will enjoy great benefits and an award-winning culture, because we take care of our own. On our team, we all have a role to play in building for the future.
What you’ll do
- Administrative support for several executives and managers including event and meeting coordination, travel arrangements, and expense report management
- Manage the interworking of a division office including ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office and breakroom supplies, coordinating equipment services, meeting facilities, and building facilities
- Coordinate new hire setup with Human Resources including office space and supplies/equipment needed; handle I-9 and E-Verify documents, filing and records retention
- Main point of contact for vendors and coordinates efforts with sales and construction teams during closings
- May coordinate all required documentation for home inspection requests
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail
- Maintain and route publications and coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services including FedEx, UPS, and USPS
- Additional duties to be discussed
What you bring
- 5 years administrative experience required
- Must present a professional image while answering phones, greeting guests, and handling visitors to the office
- Exceptional computer skills including advanced knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to maintain an organized system of tracking, monitoring and prioritizing tasks and projects.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments and proactively anticipate needs
- Detail oriented with ability to proof documents for accuracy and communicate detailed changes
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a professional, and polished demeanor
- Enthusiastic and friendly, with a demonstrated client-service orientation
- Strong problem-solving orientation and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field preferred
- previous experience in setting up and managing meetings and events preferred
- JDE experience preferred
Be yourself. We want it that way.
At Mattamy Homes, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities.
Our competitive compensation and full-time employee benefits package includes:
- 3 weeks of Company Paid Vacation + 3 weeks of Company Time Off and Sick Time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending, 401K with Company Matching and Tuition Reimbursement
- Entertainment Discounts, Employee Home Ownership Program and Company-wide Volunteer Program
Who we are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the U.S., Mattamy is represented in 11 markets – Charlotte, Dallas, Jacksonville, Naples, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, Southeast Florida, Tampa and Tucson.
To provide the best homeowner experience
Mattamy’s core values
- Best Places to Work in Orlando for 2022, 2021, 2018, 2016 & 2013
- Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay for 2022, 2021, 2020 & 2019
- Best Places to Work in Raleigh for 2022 & 2021
- Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for 2022, 2016 & 2015
- Best Places to Work in Phoenix for 2021
- Best Places to Work in Charlotte for 2020, 2018 & 2017
Mattamy Homes is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, national origin, disability or with respect to any other status protected under federal, state, and local laws or ordinances. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all persons.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.