Title Fulfillment Coordinator
Title Fulfillment Coordinator
Full-Time / Permanent / Onsite
A career with Mattamy Homes is a chance to join a team as solid as they come. We’re an internationally recognized, privately owned homebuilder full of ambitious, talented and hardworking team members. Together we’re making dreams come true with homes and communities designed for the way people live today, and that’s a great feeling. Our future is secured through strategic investments in land and communities, in both current and new markets, which offers ongoing learning, growth and opportunity for all of us. Redefining how we build with smarter technology and a deep commitment to sustainability is exciting and rewarding.
Here, you will gain valuable experience through challenging and interesting projects. Recognized as an employer of choice, Mattamy ensures you will enjoy great benefits and an award-winning culture, because we take care of our own. On our team, we all have a role to play in building for the future.
What you’ll do
- Review contracts and open the title order within Softpro within 90 days of the transaction closing
- Examine title searches and supporting documents according to established procedures and approved underwriting guidelines
- Daily updates of spreadsheets/logs/reports ensuring they are current and accurate on the status of the final policy and/or opening of orders for all Florida Divisions
- Track and receive signed settlement statements, checks/wires, final boundary surveys, recorded releases, recorded Notice of Termination and other applicable documentation for each closed file
- Issuing final owner and lender title insurance policies, within (14) days of obtaining the final recorded documents from the recorder’s office
- Receiving and reviewing final boundary surveys, ensure the final survey is less than (90) days from the settlement date or the survey must be updated, and adding encroachments to the exceptions on the final policies
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable state and federal rules, regulations and guidelines
- Tracking and managing all closed transactions for completion of the final title policy
- Examine all supporting documents and updates according to established procedures and approved underwriting guidelines prior to issuing the final title policies.
- Track and receive signed settlement statements, checks/wires, final boundary surveys, recorded releases, recorded Notice of Terminations and other applicable documentation for each closed file. Ensure the buyer(s) name on the Deed mirrors the contract. If not, the addendum must be requested. AUDIT the file for all documents required prior to issuing the title. Must have knowledge of official records and how to look up recorded documents on line
- Assist customer service in tracking, contacting buyers and re-delivering policies returned to the office when undeliverable and save the details to the file, including the returned envelope as proof of delivery.
- In those markets where attorneys are required to certify title work agent is expected to review and examine the final opinion of title prior to issuing policies.
What you bring
- Licensed (in applicable state) and minimum 2 years’ experience in the field of title services or 2-year degree
- Good computer skills with experience in MS Office especially Word, Excel, Outlook
- Softpro Select, Ramquest, Title Express or equivalent title program
- Data entry experience with high degree of accuracy
- Good investigative and reconciliation skills
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills in dealing with internal and external customers
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines while remaining well organized
Be yourself. We want it that way.
At Mattamy Homes, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities.
Our competitive compensation and full-time employee benefits package includes:
- 3 weeks of company paid vacation + 1 week of company paid time off + 2 weeks of sick time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending, 401K with Company Matching and Tuition Reimbursement
- Entertainment Discounts, Employee Home Ownership Program and Company-wide Volunteer Program
Who we are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the U.S., Mattamy is represented in 11 markets – Charlotte, Dallas, Jacksonville, Naples, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, Southeast Florida, Tampa and Tucson.
To provide the best homeowner experience
Mattamy’s core values
- Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay for 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020 & 2019
- Best Places to Work in Orlando for 2023, 2022, 2021, 2018, 2016 & 2013
- Best Places to Work in Raleigh for 2023, 2022 & 2021
- Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for 2023, 2022, 2016 & 2015
- Best Places to Work in Charlotte for 2023, 2020, 2018 & 2017
- Best Places to Work in Phoenix for 2023 & 2021
- Best Places to Work in Southeast, FL for 2022
Mattamy Homes is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, national origin, disability or with respect to any other status protected under federal, state, and local laws or ordinances. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all persons.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.