Community Sales Manager
Mattamy Homes (Canada)
Sales Manager, Alberta
Who We Are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In Canada, our communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton.
What We Offer
As the Community Sales Manager, you will provide excellent customer service while helping prospective purchasers to select their homes, while striving to achieve our mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience.
- Represent the Mattamy brand to all prospective and existing home buyers.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to direct reports.
- Establishing sales objective by forecasting.
- Working with the marketing team to development and implement strategies to achieve their monthly sales
- Manage and lead direct reports, ensuring Mattamy employment standards are executed by all team members.
- Ensure a successful sales process by qualifying all prospects, identifying prospects' requirements, providing timely information on home features, upgrades, and pricing, and explaining Mattamy sales procedures and processes.
- Develop weekly and monthly sales strategies, to ensure monthly and annual sales targets are achieved and/or exceeded.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience through setting, meeting, and exceeding expectations.
- Manage all purchaser relationships and be the direct point of contact for all incoming issues.
- Coordinate with respective departments to deal with any issues that require outside feedback and support.
- Ensure sales center and show homes are maintained as per Mattamy standards for presentation.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to pricing, lot premiums and market information to the Sales Manager as may be required for phase and product releases.
- Maintain up to date competitor comparisons and value graphs.
- Attend Weekly Sales Team Meetings.
- Attend Weekly Team Construction Meetings (WCTM) and address any issues regarding customers, construction, and processes with relevant departments.
- Liaise between various departments such as Purchasing, Architecture, Sales Administration, Land Development, Design Studio and Customer Care.
- Managing, coaching, and motivating the community team to improve their skills, ensure they achieve a high professional standard.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting of sales performance for their area.
- Hiring, training, and providing professional development for a sales team
- Setting and presenting weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales goals for the team
- Generating reports to track sales and goals
- Evaluating sales practices and processes to see if they are having the desired impact
- Building relationships with clients and customers
What You Bring
- Exerts a high level of professionalism with a focus on customer experience.
- Able to effectively lead a team of three to four Sales Consultants and/or Sales Administrators.
- High level of accountability and dedication to meeting company objectives.
- Ability to read and understand construction, site, and floor plans
- Ability to problem solve and handle customer issues with efficiency.
Health & Safety
We are doing our part to safeguard your health and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All work sites and premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.
Vaccination is the single best protection against COVID-19 for us as individuals and our communities and is vital to maintaining our commitment to health and safety. The successful applicant will be required, as a condition of employment with Mattamy, to provide Mattamy with proof that they have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine (or combination of vaccines) authorized by Health Canada, subject to accommodations required under applicable human rights legislation.
Be Yourself. We want it that way! At Mattamy, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities. We offer a workplace that allows our employees to experience exciting possibilities in their career including continuous learning, opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
When you’re part of the Mattamy family, your day to day work has an incredible impact. What we do takes teamwork, and everyone pulls together to give our very best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting career possibilities are waiting for you at Mattamy. Based on the culture we pride ourselves on, we’ve been recognized with external awards as well. Some of our most recent recognition includes:
Canada’s Best Managed Companies
Canada’s Top 100 Employers
Greater Toronto’s Top Employers
Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures
We have big plans for our business and our team. Be part of our ambitious future!
Mattamy Homes is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us on your application and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.