New Home Sales Specialist
Mattamy Homes (Canada)
Community Sales Manager
Who We Are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In Canada, our communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton.
What We Offer
As the New Home Sales Specialist, you will provide excellent customer service while helping prospective purchasers through the purchase process, while striving to achieve our mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience.
- Represent Mattamy as first point of contact for prospective purchasers.
- Ensure a successful sales process through discovering prospects' requirements, provide timely information on home features, upgrades and pricing and explaining Mattamy sales procedures and processes.
- Establish rapport with prospective purchasers and inform customers of the new homes available.
- Conduct show home tours, review site and floor plans, explain the available options and provide information on home features and pricing.
- Conduct appointments with homeowners at various stages of the sales process.
- Prospect and follow-up.
- Respond accurately and quickly to homeowner inquiries.
- Prepare and maintain all purchaser files.
- Enter homeowner information for purchase and sale agreements into corporate database.
- Track customer interactions in corporate database.
- Assist the Community Sales Manager with generating sales.
- Assist the Community Sales Manager in managing the process from purchase to possession.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Participate in regular training and education programs.
What You Bring
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to discover customer's requirements
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Ability to match customer's home requirements to units and products offered by Mattamy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to read and understand construction, site, and floor plans
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Computer literacy
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Exhibit the highest degree of honesty and professionalism
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast paced, team-oriented setting
Health & Safety
We are doing our part to safeguard your health and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All work sites and premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.
Vaccination is the single best protection against COVID-19 for us as individuals and our communities and is vital to maintaining our commitment to health and safety. The successful applicant will be required, as a condition of employment with Mattamy, to provide Mattamy with proof that they have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine (or combination of vaccines) authorized by Health Canada, subject to accommodations required under applicable human rights legislation.
Be Yourself. We want it that way! At Mattamy, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities. We offer a workplace that allows our employees to experience exciting possibilities in their career including continuous learning, opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
When you’re part of the Mattamy family, your day to day work has an incredible impact. What we do takes teamwork, and everyone pulls together to give our very best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting career possibilities are waiting for you at Mattamy. Based on the culture we pride ourselves on, we’ve been recognized with external awards as well. Some of our most recent recognition includes:
Canada’s Best Managed Companies
Canada’s Top 100 Employers
Greater Toronto’s Top Employers
Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures
We have big plans for our business and our team. Be part of our ambitious future!
Mattamy Homes is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us on your application and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.