We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Being an agile team, you could also be required to work on React (web) and Node back ends. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to good coding practices is required.
- Work in an agile development team
- Participate in daily scrum meetings to help prioritize tasks
- Work with product owner to help break down user stories and provide estimates
- A willingness and drive to acquire new skills, provide input, and grow with the company and the team
- Ability to work individually on a task or project, and as a team member on larger system projects
- Excellent oral and written skills, and an ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical personnel daily, while working in a results-oriented organization under strict guidelines and a devotion to exceptional end-user experiences
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Have a good grasp of the React Native community and be up to date with the frequent changes.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Work on React Web apps as requires as well as Node back ends (micro services).
INVUE’s TECHNOLOGY STACK
- Infrastructure: Google Cloud, Azure, and AWS
- Cloud Services: CloudRun, Managed Kubernetes
- Server-side development: Node.js, Express, Docker
- Database: PostgreSQL, Redis
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferred in Computer Science or Engineering
- 6+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of software development experience on a team with at least 5 developers
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio
- Working knowledge of Kotlin/Java and Swift
- Working knowledge of React Native for cross platform mobile development
- Good understanding of mobile APIs in both IOS and Android
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Knowledge of Node, NPM, Express a plus
- Familiar with GIT workflows
- A good understanding of Micro Services a plus
- Fluent in English