Operations Account Manager
Operations Account Manager
Your mission is to provide operational expertise and processes to our most strategic customers and the field sales teams to ensure we meet or exceed our customers’ expectations of service, support
The Operations Account Manager is the day to day lead point of contact for our customers and the InVue Operations, Sales, and Supply Chain teams with regards to assigned accounts. This person has responsibility for achieving total customer satisfaction and loyalty.
This Position Will Interact Directly With...
- Business Development managers
- Customer Service representatives
- Product & Marketing managers
- Business leadership
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all operational matters.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
Clearlycommunicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify areas of improvement to deliver growth within an account.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Provide business intelligence analysis as needed.
- Maintain and develop demand planning tools with customers to accurately forecast inventory requirements
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects through the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within
scopeand within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Responsible for understanding and complying with policies, procedures
andinstructions to ensure product quality, customer satisfaction, attainment of business goals and environmental well-being.
- Identify and facilitate process improvement projects to drive gains in customer satisfaction or process efficacy.
- Conduct advanced data collection and analysis as needed.
- Utilize root cause analysis to determine appropriate countermeasures.
- Values and learns from process, templates and standard work.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution in a relevant field of study
- 7+ years of professional experience in similar roles, preferably in
- Excellent interpersonal and client-facing communication (verbal and written) skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Projects, Visio)
- PMP certification is a plus
- Secondary languages are a significant plus, specifically Spanish, Portuguese and French.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.