MTP Firmware Engineer, Electrical
Design and develop firmware required to implement Manufacturing Tests for embedded solutions. Successful candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in embedded firmware development.
- Coordinate with NPD design teams to develop a comprehensive Manufacturing Test Plan (MTP)
- Design and develop embedded firmware to test and validate electronic devices in a manufacturing environment.
- Schedule and conduct MTP design reviews with the NPD development team.
- Work with InVue and Contract Manufacturing manufacturing engineers to ensure proper coverage of the MTP.
- Develop embedded firmware and or test fixtures and scripts to implement the MTP.
- Lead triage efforts for MTP related issues / concerns and MTP failures.
- Manage formal release of MTP firmware / test scripts.
- Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering degree required.
- 3-5 years embedded development of RTOS / micro kernel and bare metal systems required.
- Experience with USB connectivity and power systems required.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently is required.
- Experience in low power / battery systems is desired.
- Basic understanding of electronics manufacturing is desired.
- Ability to show initiative, to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Persuasive, encouraging, positive approach to working with others, and overall strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral English language skills