Android- Framework Developer
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in the field of mobile platform development.
- Working experience in C, C++ or Core / Android Java programming, Android SDK, Android NDK.
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of Android development, debugging tools
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of Device Tree, Kernel/Framework interface, CTS failure analysis, GMS integration, system stability, peripheral modules, device drivers, etc.
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of OS concepts use of threads/mailbox/semaphore/mutex, Linux Internals, Android Internals (Socket programming, process synchronization)
- Experience in embedded system development of Android Mobile platform.
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of Android internals
- Should have experience on Android OEM Security
- Experience in modification of Android framework code for customization Responsibilities
- Porting and Integration of Android framework to new hardware platforms for Android smart phones.
- Customize Android framework to suit mobile devices of various form factors.
- Build BSP for new hardware platform.
- Debug and resolve Android framework integration issues.
- Debug and resolve BSP issues.
- Optimize the performance of Android framework.
- Experience on MDM good to have
Design, Implement, and fix issues in Android Applications, Android Home Screen Applications, Android services and frameworks. Write and execute unit test cases, Run automated and manual testing.