Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst
As the Business Systems Analyst, Member Support you will contribute to application and service development to scale and improve the efficiency of the Member Support team. You will analyze and provide technical and functional expertise to identify, evaluate and develop requirements to meet the end business goal. The Business System Analyst may also configure settings, plan and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements. You will often provide consultation to users and join in cross-functional teams to address business or system requirements or issues.
The qualified candidate should be able to understand and navigate high levels of ambiguity, be data-driven, and handle multiple projects simultaneously. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about identifying functional and technical alternatives to solve business problems, and proposes business processes and procedure modifications as needed.
- Define, document and manage end-to-end processes, functional capabilities and business outcomes.
- Gather, review, draft and outline business requirements (PRD) that impact strategic initiatives and/or business objectives.
- Work closely with the Member Support team on implementation and rollout for support systems projects including Salesforce and other industry standard CRM applications, Survey tools, AWS and KB management
- Pro-actively maintain regular communications with the Credit Karma Member Support, Engineering, and IT teams.
- Collaborate with Business teams to prioritize new capabilities, features and bug fixes.
- Continuously look for ways to improve processes and procedures through automation, integration and streamlining.
- Partner with business users to define best practices, and develop functional competencies.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-10 years of work experience, with at least 5 years in a Business or Systems Analyst role.
- Solid (verbal and written) communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively to personnel with varying degrees of functional and technical aptitude.
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Community, AWS Connect (IVR), Financial systems and Reports.
- Experience researching data issues involving large volumes of data stored in various systems.
- Familiarity with SQL and some applications. Comfortable to get involved in technical issues.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. Ability to ask the right questions to get a good understanding of the problem.
- Ability to lead and work in a cross-functional setting, help influence the priority and solution. When necessary, take on some project management responsibilities.
Core Required Skills:
- Knowledge of Contact Center / Customer Service business processes and reporting
- Process Mapping skills
- Requirements Definition and User Story creation skills
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
Nice to Have Skills:
- Salesforce Experience Cloud for Customer Self Service
- Salesforce Voice to AWS Connect (IVR) configuration
- Familiarity with SQL
- Project Management experience