VP of Sales
QMetry is a leading continuous testing products’ company serving 1000+ customers globally across financial services, hi–tech, media, healthcare, retail and utilities industries. ( www.QMetry.com ). With recent investment in QMetry by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Group, QMetry is now on an accelerated growth path. This is a newly created position to drive sales growth reporting to the CEO.
Role & Responsibilities:
- develop and implement sales growth plans across existing accounts, new logos and new markets
- own the sales cycle from lead to closure
- drive right alignment with presales and solutions team
- develop high performance sales team
- accurate and timely reporting in Salesforce and other systems
- stay updated with latest trends in software quality industry best practices & standards
- engineering degree or MBA
- minimum 10+ years of software tools / product sales leadership experience
- product sales experience in digital development and quality engineering tools will be added advantage
- proven track record of driving exponential growth year on year
- ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- executive presence and listening skills
- experience of driving sales growth in F500 segment as well as emerging ‘born digital’ companies
- good knowledge of latest digital, agile and quality tool sets
- familiarity with Atlassian eco-system
This position requires significant travel (75%+) within USA once travel opens up post Covid. Location can be anywhere within USA.
Please note that there is no sponsorship available for this position.