Senior Software Engineer (DBA)
- 5+ years of experience on SQL Development background.
- Experience on writing SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers.
- Good to have knowledge of ETL processes (SSIS) and Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience on Creating and amending SSIS packages as per the business requirement.
- Experience on Creating and amending SSRS Reports as per the business requirement.
- Experience in DBA activities like Backup , Restore, Providing accesses to the users and Creating SQL Agent Jobs.
- This is a "hands-on" position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Learning ability and hands on with MYSQL would be a nice to have
- The SQL Server DBA will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems, to ensure the availability, stability, and consistent performance of corporate applications.
- This role will support release, incident, problem, business continuity management practices. It will be responsible for patching and upgrading our environment as well complying with audit controls.
- Works with stakeholders to analyze data needs, design or evaluate solutions and develop databases to meet business requirements
- Troubleshoots and resolving database integrity issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, connectivity issues, and security issues
- Writes and troubleshoots SQL Code and designs (stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)