Sr. IoT Architect - Customer Success
Are you passionate about the intersection of Internet-of-Things (IoT Devices), mobile applications and cloud computing? Do you have the ability to put together unique cutting-edge solutions that bring together IoT/Mobile devices and data? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Infostretch is seeking Sr. IoT Architect - Customer Success to work with our customers to craft IoT solutions.
Customer obsession is in our DNA. You will be a trusted adviser to our customers and will work with Infostretch sales, business development, solution architects, and our IoT services team to drive our customer’s IoT Initiatives. This will include showcasing Infostretch service offerings, platform, and accelerators.
You will be part of the team that is focused on increasing adaptation of the Infostretch’s IoT offerings by engaging with our customers and prospects. With your business savvy and technical background necessary to help further establish Infostretch as a preferred partner on IoT Solutions initiatives.
Some other qualities we are looking for:
- Be a tinkerer and love to keep up with new technologies. At Infostretch, we love to tinker with various technologies and keep up with new technologies and tech trends.
- Be creative and dynamic, willing to take challenges and make a big impact.
- Enjoy working with customers of all sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building IoT solutions for diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small business to large public sector organizations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Architect end-to-end solutions for our customers using IoT, mobile and cloud service offerings.
- Help develop an overall IoT ecosystem engagement strategy and Data Pipeline Strategy.
- In partnership with the business development, and services team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive customer engagement.
- Conduct training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers and service delivery teams.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge.
- Author and contribute to customer-facing publications such as blogs, white papers.
- Experience developing IoT, mobile and cloud solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers and service / delivery engineering teams.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 12+ years of experience of application platform development in a highly technical and analytical role.
- 10+ years of experience in application architecture, database architecture, and wireless networking.
- Experience working with external or internal customers to implement large-scale solutions.
- Understanding of emerging IoT and Mobile technologies and communications protocols.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or Math.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the embedded technologies, cloud services, MedTech, IIoT and consumer IoT market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Prior experience in a technical role.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Understanding of various compliances like FDA, HIPAA.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured PDLC, SDLC.
- Experience in one or more specific IoT / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. Medical Device, Home Automation, Life Sciences, Asset Tracking, Smart Utilities, etc.)
- Experience with embedded or real-time operating systems, and/or driver/kernel development.
- Experience programming and architecting applications on mobile, cloud services.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.