Staff SW QA Engineer - Mobility
- Extensive test automation and scripting skills (Python or some scripting language)
- 10 to 13 years of hands-on quality, development and/or automation experience in virtualization and networking space.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Mobility (LTE, 5G concepts) is an added advantage.
- In-depth Knowledge of network management concepts and networking protocols is must (e.g. TCP/IP, L2/L3 protocols, IPv4, IPv6, REST)
- Hand-on experience with various test automation framework (Robot, Python) and test automation tools (Selenium, Protractor)
- Experienced in various aspects of QA processes.
- Demonstrated experience in testing highly scalable and fault tolerant systems including software upgrade, distributed control and redundancy.
- Deep understanding of full product life cycle, software development methods (both Agile and Waterfall), and development and build environments.
- Ability to drive multi-geo projects by working effectively with remote teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, listening, and written communication skills, both within the team and across the organization
- Ability to mentor/coach/teach/facilitate and lead change in a highly technical/dynamic team.
- Hands on experience in creating test beds for customer use case centric as well as scalability and performance testing.
- BS in CS or EE, MS strongly preferred.
- Must have a true passion for delivering quality products.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a high-achieving team or independently.