Territory Account Manager
Gigamon, recently certified as a Great Place to Work, helps the world’s leading organizations run fast, stay secure and innovate. We provide the industry’s first elastic visibility and analytics fabric, which closes the cloud visibility gap by enabling cloud tools to see the network and network tools to see the cloud. With visibility across their entire hybrid cloud network, organizations can improve customer experience, eliminate security blind spots, and reduce cost and complexity. Gigamon has been awarded over 90 technology patents and enjoys world-class customer satisfaction with more than 4,000 organizations, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of government and educational organizations worldwide.
We are looking for highly motivated sales professionals to join our Sales team. In this role, you’ll work closely with our field sales and channel teams throughout the Western Region. You will be responsible for aggressive lead generation, qualifying prospects, and managing opportunities to closure.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively using the phone, email and other sales marketing tools to contact assigned accounts in a given territory.
- Working with the field teams, develop and close opportunities to expand existing customers, and grow new customer acquisitions.
- Manage accounts by building intelligence and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Work closely with RSDs and Channel partners to identify, position, and sell product value.
- Meet and exceed monthly / quarterly revenue/pipeline targets.
- Maintain accurate SFDC data: accounts, opportunities, pipeline and forecasts.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape.
- Develop and enhance the collaborative inside sales selling model by working closely with sales, marketing and channel teams.
- Have 3-4 years of quota carrying and closing experience in similar insides sales with technology companies
- Proven track record of consistent performance and quota attainment as an individual contributor with a demonstrated capability of selling complex IT solutions.
- Strong selling capabilities with the ability to close deals and contribute to revenue growth.
- Proven commercial ability and credible industry knowledge.
- Advanced proficiency in Salesforce, MS Office programs and demonstrated ability to leverage various sales tools.
- Must be self-motivated and success-driven and willing to work within a team environment.
- Strong phone and listening skills, empathetic to customer’s and partner’s needs.
- Very strong analytical and communication skills.
- BA/BS degree required in Business, Management, Marketing, or related field
- Selling Networking, Security, and SaaS solutions a plus!