Sr. manufacturing Engineer
By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe - increasing the energy harvest of solar systems by up to 25 percent. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
We are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
Do you want to help change the world? Read on…
Enphase is introducing a new technology called Ensemble which allows seamless operation of energy resources such as inverters, storage systems, and loads to operate in a microgrid environment whether connected to a grid or not. This technology allows us to meet predefined Quality of Service specification and Economic objectives.
China is Enphase major supply chain and MFG site. To improve the production delivery, quality and cost. We need excellent Engineer who have deep technical knowledge and can drive the critical factory projects moving.
What you can look forward to:
- Manage the product MFG for both NPI and MP stage.
- Optimize the production line by automation and reduce the VAM cost
- Drive the Quality, Yield improve for MP
- Factory CT, OEE improvement
- Expand capacity to match with Enphase demand need.
- Involve sourcing new CMs and ramp up them.
What you typically need to do it well:
- B.S. in Mechanical or MFG Engineering, or other suitable educational background or work experience
- 5+ years of experience at MFG Engineer area
- Familiar with PCBA and mechanical assembly process
- Good factory experience on Yield and SPC improvement
- Expert knowledge of production automation
- Good influence capability on vendor side to drive factory align with your instruction
- Data analysis skill to monitor/detect/resolve problems in factory daily operation
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PPT experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- English is required working language