Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
As an Implementation Manager, you will be presented with the charge of delivering high-quality software, while directly interacting with end users and customer leadership. You will be challenged daily to think on your feet and determine the best course of action for your customers. Your interaction with the customer team will make you a trusted advisor, who is able to celebrate the success of their achievements and assist in their transition to a best practice approach for using Credible’s technology.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for Implementation Manager:
- Manage multiple software implementations with Credible Partners.
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with Partners, Credible's Technical Team, Partner Services Team, Training Team and fellow Implementation Team members while taking Credible's Partners live within realistic timelines.
Success Defined for Implementation Manager:
- Change management and business process re-engineering for Customer teams to ensure they adopt Credible’s software in a standard manner.
- Train Partner on software functionality and set clear timelines for deliverables.
- Document, track and provide support and troubleshooting assistance to resolve any issues that arise during implementation.
- Participate in the evolution of Credible’s implementation process to assist the team in doubling or even tripling our productivity and output.
- Assist or lead Data Analysis for Customer configurations to ensure a smooth and uneventful go-live and customer adoption of Credible’s technology for their organization.
- Assist in Sales process to describe implementation process and capabilities to potential customers.
Initial Key Drivers for Implementation Manager:
- Completion of Credible’s product knowledge and training.
- Managing Partner’s project via Credible’s GoLive system:
- Scheduled onsite meetings and trainings.
- Scheduled and ad-hoc phone calls utilizing web meeting software.
- Proactively managing Partners to assure Partner’s success in utilizing Credible software through project management and training.
- Documentation of all Partner interactions following outlined documentation standards.
- Represent Partners’ needs to Credible's senior management as necessary.
- Other duties customarily associated with Implementation Managers, as well as other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of experience software implementation.
- History of on-time implementation delivery.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with project management.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to interpret workflows and apply business strategies for improvement.
- Must have ability to work with patience, courtesy, and efficiency.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze and communicate reporting deliverables.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure solutions identified.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 75%.
- Proactively escalate the Partner’s needs to Credible's senior management accompanied by a plan of action, as necessary.
The following skills and experience are a plus:
- Behavioral health or general healthcare experience.
- PMP certification.
- Working with remote teams.
- Experience with cloud of SaaS implementations, EHR/EMR Implementation.
- Data visualization.
- Configuration and Form building.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.