Mobile Software Developer
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
As a result of 17 years of stable, planned growth, our Behavioral Healthcare Enterprise software company is adding an experienced Mobile Software Developer. Credible Behavioral Health is a leading Enterprise SaaS provider for clinical, residential, and community based mental health and social service agencies operating in the US Behavioral Health (Mental Health) market. Providing clinical, scheduling, mobile, reporting and billing capabilities, we continually add functionality and now we require an experienced Mobile Software Developer to play a key role.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for the Mobile Software Developer:
- Support and enhance existing mobile applications.
- Develop new features &entirely new modules on current and future mobile platforms.
- Develop EMR/EHR enhancements as needed.
- Maintain and Develop API’s in support of Mobile platform.
- Regarded as a team player by colleagues and models company values and culture.
Success Defined for the Mobile Software Developer:
- Build positive and effective relationships with other Credible team members.
- Assistance with the research, design, documentation, and development of Credible Mobile products.
- Thoroughly testing all work before submitting to Quality Assurance for testing.
- Following process in the tasks system to document completed development tasks.
- Following coding and process standards as outlined.
- Helping to develop process and procedure where needs are identified.
- Other duties customarily associated with Mobile Software Developer.
Initial Key Drivers for the Mobile Software Developer:
- R&D projects and items are completed on time according to plan.
- R&D projects and items are developed with newest technology.
- Research and Development efforts are documented.
- Time is current and appropriately logged against correct items.
- Tasks and code are documented against correctly.
- Contribute finding from Research into the Library Domain.
- Clear communication with QA, Development, and R&D teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology-related area required.
- A minimum of 5 years of software development experience required
- Demonstrated Mobile experience.
- Extensive experience with OS 8-11, Objective C, Swift 3+, CocoaPods, TDD, GIT.
- Strong sense of urgency and a mindset for ruthless prioritization.
- Innate curiosity and hands-on approach with an attitude that no task is either too big or small.
- Experience with writing APIs or comfortable to navigate API code to solve client side issues.
- Understanding of 3G and 4G communications.
- Demonstrated success in implementing projects on time, on budget and with minimal technical issues.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills – including strong teambuilding skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to successfully handle and prioritize many parallel tasks, each with independent issues and timelines.
- Excellent analytical abilities and organizational skills.
- High initiative, strong work ethic, and interest in new technology and software applications is essential.
- Experience providing reporting to superiors and implementing feedback in a timely and quality fashion.
- Remains accountable for performance and believes and promotes the concepts of flawless execution and exceptional Partner satisfaction.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.