Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Credible is looking for qualified candidates for a DevOps Engineer to support a fast-paced, challenging environment within the behavioral health industry.
Join the Credible Team!
Do you live for CI/CD, SaaS, IaC, and CCA?
Are Automation and Deployment your best friends?
Have you lived through the transition from legacy environments to agile methods and helped drive the implementation of DevOps & CI/CD?
Do you love working in a brand new wonderful workplace with amazing people, a variety of tasty snacks and unlimited hot caffeinated beverages?
If so, join the Credible Team!
What You’ll Do:
You’ll help drive the transformation to a true DevOps organization enhancing automation and maturing our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes. You’ll participate in architecture enhancement and scalability projects while you work hand in hand with development, QA and infrastructure operations to adopt best practices and drive fundamental change. You’ll create, select and maintain tools, configurations, and scripts.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of total experience supporting production web infrastructure on Windows and Linux.
- At least 3 years of experience in a DevOps role.
- Experience using automation tools like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet to build CI/CD solutions.
- Expertise in automation using Powershell, Ruby, Python or shell scripts.
- Self-motivation and drive with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A bachelor’s degree (CS, EE or Math preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Splunk or ELK/EHK is a bonus.
- Experience supporting BI is a major plus.