HR Director North America
Qualifacts is a leading provider of behavioral health, rehabilitative, and human services software and SaaS solutions for clinical productivity, compliance and state reporting, billing, and business intelligence. Its mission is to be an innovative and trusted technology and solutions partner, enabling exceptional outcomes for its customers and those they serve. Qualifacts’ comprehensive portfolio, including the CareLogic, Credible, and InSync platforms span and serve the entire behavioral health market supporting non-profit agencies and Certified Community Health Clinics (CCBHCs) as well as for-profit large enterprise and small business providers. Qualifacts has a loyal customer base, with more than 2,400 customers representing 75,000 providers serving more than 6 million patients.
If you want to work inside an atmosphere where innovation has purpose, and your ambition works to support our customers and those they serve, please apply today!
North American, HR Director
The North American Director will develop and oversee the policies, procedures, and programs as they relate to Employee Relations in our US and Canada operations.
- Trains, hires, and oversees the work of employee relations staff.
- Supervises and directs the development of in-service employee training.
- Ensures compliance with human resource policies and procedures by subordinate staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Develops, implements and maintains US and Canada employee relations policies and procedures. Assists managers and employees in understanding and implementing related company policies.
- Develops, implements and maintains employee communication programs.
- Counsels our employees and managers regarding employee performance and employment law matters; provides guidance and recommendations for resolution of issues.
- Develops and manages employee work practices and engagement activities for NA employees.
- Develops and executes crisis management process and communications for US and Canada.
- Managers the onboarding and exiting of all NA employee.
- Liaises with CHRO, HRBPs and outside counsel on employee relations matters.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of human resources and labor relations principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent management skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with employees, boards, officials, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Working understanding of statistical concepts and methods of data collection.
- Ability to compile, research, and analyze information.
- Ability to compose and present comprehensive reports.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organizations hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business, Public Administration, or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
- At least six years of related experience required, including three years of HRBP and/or management experience.