Senior .Net Software Developer
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Credible is looking for qualified candidates with experience in software development. The Software Developer will have the responsibility of working on Credible’s current EHR platform, as well as large datasets with extensive data on healthcare billing, prescriptions, and medical records under the leadership of the Software Development Manager. You will be challenged to take Credible’s software platform to the next level by helping to innovate and improve the quality of care for clients, families and our partners by being a key contributor in the development of our platform.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for the Software Developer:
- Develop and execute solutions for the Credible platform, including new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Provide support and troubleshooting assistance to resolve issues that arise.
- Reviewing epics, user stories, and workflow diagrams to develop solutions.
- Assist with releases to QA and production environments.
- Code review and assist colleagues on coding best practices.
- Work closely with Software Developers and other QA Engineers to deliver the high quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing Credible’s mission and culture.
Success Defined for the Software Developer:
- Learn and master Credible's Software including:
- Work with other departmental staff to achieve Software Development team objectives.
- Thorough and accurate time tracking.
- Partner configuration.
- Data Dictionary interface.
- Clinical interface.
- Billing configuration and troubleshooting.
- Form Builder.
- Mobile module.
- Electronic Prescription, eMar and eLabs.
- Custom Query Builder.
- Credible Business Intelligence reports.
- Portal functionality including Client, Provider and TASK Ticket portals.
- Meaningful Use configurations and certifications.
- Security and reporting matrixes.
- Inpatient Module.
- Managed Care Module.
- Additional software functionality and services as they are developed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of experience in C# & .Net development including SQL and ASP.Net.
- Solid understanding on OO concepts and design patterns utilizing C#.
- Experience with ORMs like Entity Framework, NHibernate, or Dapper.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with services - WCF, ServiceStack, ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience with LINQ.
- Experience with Microsoft Unit Testing Framework or other Unit Testing tool.
- Object Modeling skills and experience.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience setting up and administering Team Foundation Server.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008/2005.
- Experience with complex Stored Procedures and strong T-SQL skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidate must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Someone who can drive processes independently.
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
- We will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
The following skills and experience are a plus:
- Data Modeling.
- Working with remote teams.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc).
- Experience with ASP Classic.
- NoSQL experience (SOLR, MongoDB, etc).
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.