Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in North America (see Deloitte Fast 500) and Inc. as one of the Top 50 Companies to work for, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team.
For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Credible, you are responsible for sourcing, assessing, and recruiting top talent into the organization, as well as, building a talent pipeline for future hiring. In this role, you will act as one of the key staffing contacts for hiring managers and will partner with Operations and HR to ensure that the talent needs of the organization are met. You will consult with hiring managers on all aspects of the talent acquisition process to include recruitment strategy, candidate selection, compensation recommendations, and offer presentation. This position will have responsibility for full life-cycle recruiting at multiple organizational levels. As Credible continues to grow and develop, so does our Talent Acquisition organization. You will also be an integral part of developing and implementing the talent acquisition processes.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for the Recruiting Coordinator:
As Credible continues our growth trajectory, all of our departmental teams are growing as well! We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to provide support for this growing team right away. This is not about hiring in high volume but about targeting top quality, leading-edge talent to join this selective team.
Initial Key Drivers for the Recruiting Coordinator:
- Drive the continued effort of Credible to recruit and retain employees to sell Credible’s Enterprise Software.
- Build and nurture relationships with key individuals that will assist Credible’s to meet organizational hiring needs.
- Contribute to recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates through multi-media advertising, social media, job fairs, college fairs, networking, business and employee referrals, and/or third party assistance.
- Meet with candidates on a weekly basis through the following channels: in person, via phone, and/or via videoconferencing.
- Provide clear recommendations for new hires on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Adhere to Credible’s procedures for documentation of recruiting efforts.
- Work with Credible’s Talent Acquisition Manager to enhance and expand Credible’s Strategic Recruiting Plan.
- Analyze data to identify trends and makes recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency of talent acquisition strategies.
- Regularly represent Credible in professional and civic organizations related to talent acquisition and staffing.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to actions and directives from Management, employee information, and additional sensitive information.
- Must have willingness to learn how to recruit and gain solid understanding of the product development life-cycle, conversational-level knowledge of Microsoft technologies and understanding of the sales life-cycle.
- Prefer solid core recruiting skills, including but not limited to, building and managing a candidate profile, developing a sourcing strategy, properly assessing candidate qualifications, and presenting and closing opportunities effectively.
- Must have a drive for results, be inquisitive, perpetuate a sales and service orientation towards clients and candidates, and are a strong relationship builder. In addition, you can adjust easily in a dynamic environment and have passion for the company and your craft.
- Proven ability to proactively work with people in order to drive the recruitment process.
- Associates/B.S. Degree preferred.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law