Qualifacts and Credible, two leading providers of Electronic Health Records (EHR) and related technology to behavioral health and human services agencies, merged in August 2020. The new entity combines and brings to market the decades of experience each company achieved individually, and is laser-focused on helping agency partners improve clinical outcomes, enhance operations, and create healthier communities. The company is offering, enhancing, and fully supporting both EHR platforms – CareLogic and Credible – while collaborating to build an even brighter future for partner agencies and their clients.
If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a dynamic, results oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Summary of the Product Owner
As Product Owner, you are the consummate team player, adept at managing relationships, collaborating, and influencing across a variety of organizational functions. You will be responsible for driving the execution of the product roadmap and owning the delivery of initiatives through close collaboration with the engineering team. You will serve as the primary liaison between the business and R&D.
You should be prepared to make decisions with imperfect information, know how to lead without authority and be comfortable managing chaos, ambiguity and complexity. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy that includes a customer focused vision combined with enough knowledge of the technology to effectively translate business requirements into functional requirements.
Communications skills are key to success in this role. You will serve as the business facing functional subject matter expert (SME) on your respective product domain. Similarly, you must be able to communicate to developers and quality engineers succinctly and concisely, ensuring no misinterpretation of requirements.
Key Responsibilities of the Product Owner
- Drive productivity and efficiency of one or more SCRUM teams to ensure delivery of product initiatives on time and on budget.
- Serve as the functional SME on usage of the product and how it fits into the customer’s workflow
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements, following Agile best practices for user story definition.
- Define functional requirements for new products and enhancements through partnership with product managers, UX, customer success, implementation, marketing, and sales.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of the product development roadmap, delivering accurate requirements definition and estimation to establish proper resourcing.
- Drive the team to deliver the right solutions on time, ensuring obstacles are removed, risks are mitigated, and stakeholders are informed.
- Collaborate closely with developers, testers, and other product owners on technical requirements to ensure the business need is met.
- Support product managers in managing the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Optimize productivity of the development team through management of a product backlog, ensuring stories are properly defined and groomed in advance of a sprint.
- Maintain user documentation and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure organizational readiness of new product features.
Minimum Requirements of the Product Owner
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in functional, complex, product configuration or design.
- Tech savvy and passionate about building products.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to problem solve and drive solution delivery.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, JIRA, Aha and/or Salesforce.
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Subject matter expert/industry experience a strong plus.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to articulate business vision and requirements to a cross-discipline team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in an Agile/SCRUM environment is a plus.
Qualifacts+Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.